The Center for Professional Development at Peak to Peak Charter School holds the following values:
• We value introducing and reinforcing research-based best practices for all educational environments, customized to meet the needs and tied to the mission and vision of each unique school.
• We value life-long learning of master educators who place student achievement at the center and increased instructional capacity as their goal.
• We value school choice and the opportunities presented through innovative school models.
• We value professional development for instructional staff members that includes one-on-one mentoring and relevant, actionable workshops.
• We value collaboration with a team of educators, both instructional and administrative, who are committed to improving instructional practices through self-reflection and peer coaching activities.
• We value best practices that are tied to Colorado's Standards and Indicators for School Improvement used by Colorado School Support Teams.