Located in the Northern Denver Metro Area
Registration for Teaching Candidates is FREE.
The event is being advertised at Colorado universities, universities in surrounding states, in local newspapers, and many other locations.
Take advantage of this unique event
· Meet with and pre-screen top-quality teaching candidates from Colorado and neighboring states.
· Conduct face-to-face interviews with dozens of teaching candidates—all in one day, in a single setting.
· Present the benefits of your charter school and career opportunities to experienced teachers and recent graduates, in an environment where you won’t be competing with large public school districts.
8:00 to 9:00 Set-up and Breakfast
9:00 to 10:30 Teacher Interview Sign-ups
10:30 to 12:30 Interviews
12:30 to 1:30 Lunch
1:00 to 1:30 Peak to Peak Campus Tour (optional)
1:30 to 4:00 Interviews
- 8-foot table with tablecloth
- Continental breakfast
- Information packet with helpful documents and blank interview schedules
- Table signage
- Name tags for school representatives
- $175: Registration fee and first table (Early registration pricing will end February 17th.)
- $100: Each additional table
- We recommend a maximum of two interviewers at each table.